Super Double Trouble - Two ways to Cash In
Due to the popularity of our weekly Double Trouble tournament we have decided to add a new Super Double Trouble tournament, where you have a shot at winning €400 in cash if you are unlucky enough to lose €200 or more in cash games during the previous week. Our regular Double Trouble tournament will also continue to run at the normal time each Tuesday.
Super Double Trouble
To qualify: Lose €200 or more in cash games between 00:00:00 UTC on any Monday and 23:59:59 UTC the following Sunday.
Payouts: Top 10 finishers receive €400 each.
When: Every Tuesday at 20:00 CET
To qualify: Lose €20 or more in cash games between 00:00:00 UTC on any Monday and 23:59:59 UTC the following Sunday.
Payouts: Top 100 finishers receive €40 each.
When: Every Tuesday at 19:00 CET
If you qualify for Super Double Trouble you will also still receive a Double Trouble ticket, meaning you have two free shots at winning some cash back!
- Winnings and losses on casino in poker, tournaments and Sit & Go tournaments do not count as eligible losses.
- Only total cash game losses between 00:01 UTC on Monday to 23:59 UTC on Sunday count towards the total.
- Unibet reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
- We reserve the right to remove any player from this promotion at our discretion.
- Last update of Terms and Conditions - 1st January 2019 00:01